Monday, April 3, 2017

Stamp Camp Projects


Hi everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend!  I promised to show you the projects we did at my stamp camp; here are two of them!  This is what I call a "skinny mini" treat holder; I got the idea from Sam Donald, better known as Pootles!  She has the greatest ideas!  Her sample is longer, but I cut mine down to 6" long.  You can see her directions here!



I used Cucumber Crush In Color DSP and a sentiment from Little Cuties!  Next is a mini egg carton (which are still on backorder, unfortunately), decorated with the Basket Bunch stamp set:




Thanks for popping in today and be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Stamp Ink Paper challenge!

A little sidewalk chalk action....hard to tell, but it was a fishbowl, complete with a little archway for the fish to swim through!  She actually does have a fish, too!  His name is Gilly!





Be blessed!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my, both projects are just adorable, LeAnne! Love the "skinny mini" treat holder! I have seen these all over the place but have not attempted to make any. Your egg carton is perfect for Easter, too! That bunny is so cute! I bet all your stamping friends loved these projects! TFS and have a great Monday! :)

Frenchie said...

Ooooh my friend, I love them both, so cute , isn't she a great crafter ? But so RU,
Want to thank you for my beautiful words of comfort, hugs to you both , lol, her teeth are soo cute ,
Hugs Frenchie ❤❤❤❤❤

Kampin' Karen said...

I love that you cut yours down to 6". I will give this a try because I just watched her video. EZ PZ! Cassidy has the neatest outfits.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, that's a cute little treat idea!! And that little egg carton is so cute and you've decorated it in the sweetest way! Love Cassidy's art work and the name of her fish!